Question / Help How to monitor program audio (with delay)

d_s

I have an IP camera as video source, and analogue mic as audio source along with desktop capture of various media which uses desktop audio capture.

To sync the mic to the camera I have applied a 400ms delay on the line in.

I need to show the program on an external display in another room and be able to listen to the program audio also.

I have setup the displays HDMI output as the audio monitor device, however, the audio monitoring appears to be pre-mixer so there is no delays or eq or effects heard on the audio monitor output.

This is fine when showing media with desktop audio capture as it is in sync, but when switching to the camera scene the speech is then out of sync.

Is it possible to monitor the audio post-mixer so everything is heard as it is in the video stream and is in sync with the video output monitoring?

Thank you for your help.

Bertie Ahearne

i really would like this to work too. doing alot of work lately where i have to sync multiple camera sources on the fly, bit annoying to have to record a video and count the milliseconds.

any way to monitor audio post delay? :)

ClarksonCote

Add me to the list too. I have an IP camera and in addition to live streaming, I want to output the audio and video to an HDMI output. But that relies on sending the monitored audio out to the HDMI and unlike the Livestream or Recorded output, it does not apply the programmed sync offset.