How to livestream 2 audio tracks?

Hello, I have a problem where if I livestream it's gonna only pick up the game audio and not my microphone cause I can't select 2 audio tracks on the stream settings.
I use separate audio tracks for editing videos cause some of the time my voice will get pretty annoying in videos so I remove the microphone audio track.

I can record perfectly fine with no issues but when I livestream, it only picks up my game audio and not my voice since I can't select 2 audio tracks but only one, which is my game audio.

I can manually uncheck track 2 and put my microphone to track 1 but it gets annoying since I stream most of the time. So is there anyway to livestream 2 audio tracks at once without having to manually put my microphone to track 1?
Annotation 2020-08-11 195539.png
Annotation 2020-08-11 195613.png

You don't. Streaming services don't support multi-track audio on their input side.

So the only option is to manually put the game audio and microphone audio to only track 1? I feel like there's a other solution other than manually having to put the audios to track 1, but I am still new to obs so I'm probably the dumb one here.