How to get obs to show back up in obs

EvilRalph

I am still rather new to obs and was messing around with dragging around the screens, and trying to figure out layering. However, I could not figure out layering because I dragged the obs screen out of screen, and I cannot get it back.
Im not sure how much that makes sense, but the bit where obs is recording obs when you are currently in it, I dragged off, so now there is a black screen instead of the infinite tunnel of obs screens.

Any help is appreciated, and this isn't a major thing, just something that would be nice to have back without uninstalling and re downloading.

BigMoist

Is the screen you're talking about under the "Sources" tab in OBS? Right click the source you want returned, go to "Transform" then "Fit to screen". Make sure the lock icon next to the source is unlocked to do this.

EvilRalph

Is the screen you're talking about under the "Sources" tab in OBS? Right click the source you want returned, go to "Transform" then "Fit to screen". Make sure the lock icon next to the source is unlocked to do this.

This screen, usually how it shows the continuous tunnel of obs eternity, just shows a black screen. Obviously not a big deal, but I would like to know how to solve this issue if I ever do something like this with a game or something. I have not tried restarting obs because I have my audio settings set around obs to be able to listen to some of them, and not have obs pick them up, and when I close obs out it messes these settings up, but, if thats the fix,wont be a big deal.

BigMoist

Do Display Capture or Game Capture have any windows they're looking for that are no longer available? Also regarding your settings you can always export and import them if they ever change, top left "Profile" and "Scene Collection" tab have those options.