Question / Help How to get Avermedia LGP to record/stream @720p60fps?

Xanek

Hi, I am trying to get Avermedia LGP to record/stream on OBS Studio @720p60fps, but whenever I set the custom resolution to anything below the actual console resolution (for this example, 1920x1080) it will show a black screen and will not work.

Is there anyway to fix this?
I do have avermedia stream engine installed also, but that does not appear as a capture input, even after restarting my computer with nothing opened.

Pawn02

Hi, I am trying to get Avermedia LGP to record/stream on OBS Studio @720p60fps, but whenever I set the custom resolution to anything below the actual console resolution (for this example, 1920x1080) it will show a black screen and will not work.

Is there anyway to fix this?
I do have avermedia stream engine installed also, but that does not appear as a capture input, even after restarting my computer with nothing opened.

Did you ever get this fixed? I am having the same issue. I see it posted everywhere, people just ask for a log and I never see a resolution. Very frustrating as this works seamlessly with Xsplit and I really don't want to use Xsplit.