How to extract text from chat?

ChanceD11

I saw a FB live streamed show where the musician asked guests to type in "RQ" before their song request in the chat. Then he was able to extract all the song requests out into a spreadsheet.. so he could ignore the chatter and find all the song requests in one place. Messaged him to find out how he did it but I guess he's too famous to reply lol. I'm using Restream chat with OBS, in Mac. Any ideas how to set up such a system?

Robtiel

There is a songrequest function on the „Nightbot“ Chatbot. If u activate the songrequest u can use a custom viewer command like “RQ ‘yt or sc link‘ “ to let them add a song from yt or sc to the playlist queue.
Example: [+add Command]
at the command the section, u determine the command the viewer have to type in before the chosen song link ( !rq https://youtu.be/y6120QOIsfU )

message & userlevel are up to u

the [cooldown] also, but I would set the amount between 1-2m so that the playlist cannot be spammed directly.

at the [alias] u have to set the „nightbot command“ that your custom command should trigger. So that the nightbot knows what to do. Type in !songs request

Done.
If u go to Song Requests -> playlist ...u can see the active queue and also edit it (add song, clear..)

at autodj u change the Settings like provider,... as u want to.

now if someone type in the stream Chat !rq link, the song should be automatically added to the queue.

there is also a nightbot desktop app I can recommend. The same Interface in the App instead of the Browser.

I hope I could help u.U can read everything exactly again here:

nightbot app download: