How do you set alert sound between one computer compare to two computer so that you can notice and interact with viewer immediately?

june007

I use OBS for stream while using stream-lab obs for alert.
This is the case from one computer for stream.
When we stream and we set subscribe to have sound….. the streamer can not hear it right only the viewer will hear it? So if we open the stream-lab obs website dashboard the streamer can here the alert sound when someone subscribe right?
My question is would that not be duplicate alert sound two time when one person subscribe?
First alert voice from the OBS for stream that the streamer can not hear it while viewer can.
Second alert voice from the stream-lab obs website dashboard where the streamer can hear it and the sound would be record to the viewer too since it count as desktop audio.
Second case.
So if I got two computer I can just open stream-lab obs website dashboard just to hear the alert voice when someone subscribe and not go in to the main computer that are stream with obs due to the background noise remover filter right?
Is my second method is best solution so far to hear the alert voice and can reply back to viewer immediately?