How do you do this effect?

tron52

Hello everyone, happy to be here!

May i ask something, kindly tell me how to do this effect, its a 3d-like framed portrait..

1598067477048.png

thank you in advance.

Tangential

It looks like a scene contains a chromakey’d camera feed and behind it a graphic that fills about 2/3s of the scene. That scene is then dropped into the main scene over a screen capture.

tron52

It looks like a scene contains a chromakey’d camera feed and behind it a graphic that fills about 2/3s of the scene. That scene is then dropped into the main scene over a screen capture.
didn't find any youtube guide about it.. hoping someone knows..

koala

1st source: webcam, where the guy sits with his chair in front of a green screen. With the chroma key filter the background is removed.
2nd source: An image with yellowish-orange fire-like background with a white border that occupies 2/3 of the desired portrait. This source is put under the 1st source, so the guy is towering it. The webcam source is delicately placed in a way that it doesn't cover the bottom white border of the image source but extend the top.

In case the 2nd source is animated, it's not an image but a movie file with a prepared fire-like animation playing in loop.

tron52

1st source: webcam, where the guy sits with his chair in front of a green screen. With the chroma key filter the background is removed.
2nd source: An image with yellowish-orange fire-like background with a white border that occupies 2/3 of the desired portrait. This source is put under the 1st source, so the guy is towering it. The webcam source is delicately placed in a way that it doesn't cover the bottom white border of the image source but extend the top.

In case the 2nd source is animated, it's not an image but a movie file with a prepared fire-like animation playing in loop.
thank you, i will try it out.