Question / Help How do I permanently delete a video source?

n0l4n666

I have many different video sources and many of those have video filters on them. Although they're not all present in every scene I use, they still exist and can be called in whenever I decide to add a new source, so I assume they (and all their filters) are still loaded somewhere.
Is there any way I can permamently delete a video source from the list of the existing ones?

Thank You.

carlmmii

They have to be removed from every scene individually. No other way currently. That said, being loaded in the background only happens if it is set to be loaded when not visible, or if the option is not checked to deactivate when not visible.

If you're having trouble tracking down which scenes still include the source, view your logs and it should have the scene breakdown. You can search for your source title to find which scenes still contain it.

carlmmii

Double click the source (or right-click -> properties), and the checkbox should be near the top, just below the options to activate/deactivate and go to the device properties.

n0l4n666

It seems the checkbox is only present for images, gifs or webcam capture sources.
I can't seem to see it when it comes to video capture sources (see attached image).

Attachments

• cattura.JPG
    cattura.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 678