How do i make an exact copy of a layout without having married copies of media?

According to the picture this is how I have my right eye currently set up. If I were to take the right eye as a whole copy it and paste it on to the left eye, then the problem is that the two corresponding cameras must always be the same for each of the cameras in the layout. In other words I can't make a copy without being a literal concept copy that I can't divorce from the other one. I got my right eye taking one half of a perfectly 16x9 area, but duplicating it and shifting it over makes it so that the left eye equals the right eye and cannot be different. Now you see what I'm talking about it's about being able to divorce the copies of the same content I want the same swiss cheese layout but I don't want the same content in those two corresponding pictures.
IMG_20220813_115743855_HDR~2.jpg

As you see I have a complex layout of what I want on the right eye in exactly the right half of a 16x9 side by side half. The problem is if I copy that whole thing either as a unit or a separately and paste it and drag it to the left side, I'll have a perfect stereoscopic layout but the problem is that I cannot divorce the last left half from the right half. If I change camera one on the left hand side from camera one R to camera one L then the camera one on the right side which I intend to be camera 1R also changes to camera 1L now. They can never be divorced from each other.

Obviously you could divorce the positions of those two. You could probably divorce the sizes of those two. You could divorce the filters of those two. But the one thing you cannot divorce is the one thing I want two divorce, which is the camera source of both 1L and 1R.

Okay I think I found an answer for myself just by playing around, so I'll share it for other people.

If you want a 1280x720 picture, then quadruple it to 2560x1440.

Whatever you do on the left side do on the right side by adding 1280 to coordinates of the left.

Use those coordinates to make sure that they're nice even pixels and they're lined up perfectly in a b c d e f g h a b c d e f g h symmetry.

Now I just got to find someone who could build a website to convert my self-made 3D website into live viewing in compatible formats for 3D TV, You Tube, Oculus, and Google cardboard, as well as monochomized red and cyan anaglyph.