How do I have 2 Sony mirrorless cameras connected as video sources.

EveryMistake

Alright, so here is my setup currently; a6500 and a6300 both lead to individual field monitors, and then from the field monitors, the outputs both lead to a bidirectional HDMI switch (with a physical button), and then the output from there leads to an Elgato HD60, then to my GTX 1050ti. Basically I have both cameras on the HD60 and can switch channels. But there is a noticeable delay between channel changes, just like on a television; maybe 1/10 of a second black screen.

I don't think there is a way to remove the delay, so instead I want to add a second Elgato. Would be an HD60 S.

I used the HDMI port on my card, and am using both the DisplayPort and DVI-D ports for my dual monitors. I still have the onboard HDMI input available though. I also have a laptop with an i7 and 16gb of RAM . Both my laptop and PC are older 4th and 5th gen i7's.

What would be the best way of going about adding the second camera so that I can simply change scenes with hotkeys? I have not found an app that will give me the quality output as the Elgato does. Though the cameras are 4K, the HD60 only outputs 1080p. They still look beautiful. I would prefer to jump to 4K and the HD60 can't do it. So, the better question is, how can I efficiently run both cameras as 4k video sources? Money is an object, so I'm looking to spend the least amount possible. I will spend though if the least is not doable.

Thank you in advance for your help.