How do I get Midi Piano with Logic Pro X to come through on OBS?

GeorgeGreyman

I've had a go at setting up a stream and getting the settings right. There is one thing however which I'm struggling to make work, which is making my MIDI keyboard audible on OBS. I've done some Googling and it seems that when linking a MIDI controller to OBS, one should link them using 'Hotkeys'. However these instructions don't seem to apply to an actual MIDI keyboard piano, which is being channelled through Logic Pro. I've managed to get the microphone I'm using through Logic to come through as audible on OBS, and despite being able to hear my keyboard through headphones, there is no audio on OBS from the MIDI keyboard. I was hoping someone would be able to help me figure this out?

Thanks

cjallarie

Maybe we can help each other out. I’m trying to stream and record through my daw and had to use a plug in called black hole and create multi input to link the daw the daw to obs. Did you do that?

where I need help is I’m getting latency issues when recording. I can use the direct monitor knob so I do t hear any latency but when I listen back it has that super fast slap back/phase sound.