How do I fix error code 0xc00d36c4?

KIP99

So I've been using OBS on my Surface Pro 4. In the beginning everything was working good, I was able to record gameplays and send them directly to my micro sd card after, and then transfer the mp4 video files to my phone to edit for YouTube. As of recently every single time I go to record a video it doesn't let me play it back. It gives me the same error code (0xc00d36c4) every single time I go to play it back. But, the tricky thing about it is that sometimes it WILL let me record gameplays and play them back, but more often than not it'll mess up and give me the error code. I have noticed that whenever I put in the micro sd card it says there is an issue with it, even though I scan through it and fix the issues (so that could be a problem). Also, I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the way my OBS settings are set up, however I've never had a problem before up until now. It's a really good computer and the sd card has a ton of space on it so I don't know why it's acting up all of a sudden. I've tried many different things online as well and nothing is seeming to work, and I'm not downloading anything else to help because all that did was throw viruses at me.

If you have any idea how to help me I'd really, really appreciate it. I know absolutely nothing about this tech stuff so this is my last resort. I just want to hop on my YouTube grind but this is a huge obstacle in the way.

Harold

Don't save directly to mp4. WHEN the file doesn't finalize properly, the ENTIRE recording is rendered useless.

KIP99

Don't save directly to mp4. WHEN the file doesn't finalize properly, the ENTIRE recording is rendered useless.
Would you have any suggestions on which I should save the gameplays directly to? My friend had told me to save them as mp4 because its easier to transfer the files over to my phone and edit there (I do all my editing on my phone). Is there a specific one I could use that should work correctly and still be able to transfer over to my phone?

carlmmii

.mkv. Use the remux feature of OBS to remux the .mkv into .mp4 if you need that format specifically. (you can also have this done automatically by enabling the option in Advanced settings)