How can I verify that OBS Studio running on my PC is connected to my account on the Twitch web server?

KCav

When I go to Twitch Dashboard and select the options Home/ Settings/Stream a menu appears that says Stream Key & Preferences.
If I click on Primary Stream key a warning appears that says “Never Share.” In order to proceed I clicked on I Understand and then my
Primary Stream key appeared. I had two choices: either Copy or Reset. I chose Copy. Then I turned Show Stream off and exited.
Now with my Stream key in memory how should I verify that OBS Studio is using the same key?

qhobbes

Settings, Stream, Service: Twitch, Use Stream Key, Show. Recommended that you use the Connect Account option.

KCav

OK, got it Twitter and Twitch are different companies

On the Twitch Dashboard I went to Setting > Streaming key and clicked on Show. Then I copied the license into memory. Next I went to OBS Studio and clicked on File > Setting > Streaming. Then I set Services to Twitch and Server to New York, NY. Then I pasted the Twitter license into the streaming field. OBS Studio and Twitch should be linked. Right?