How can I stream to YouTube without OBS again?

Tat

Hello,
I've tried live streaming several times. But the delay is too high. That's why I want to stream again without OBS only with a laptop and webcam. When creating the live stream, however, there is no option for this at all, it is automatically expected that the data will be transmitted by software. How can I switch back to webcam directly? I can't find an answer anywhere :(

Thank you.

Lawrence_SoCal

Which 'delay' are you referring to?
Are you asking about from the time something happens on locally (live on camera), to upload and have CDN (YouTube in this case re-encode video) and the re-transmit... which will NOT be in real-time? Granted one streams (be that with OBS or other software) typically using RTSP(rotocol) and might direct feed of camera video have a slight impact on CDN encoding and re-transmission? maybe, wouldn't be much, if any.

If you are expecting YT livestreaming to be near real-time (like Skype, Zoom, Teams, WebEx, etc), I think you are mistaken

And to say you can't find an answer would mean didn't go YouTube's web site and follow their simple instructions??
And realize, while technically possible, I suppose, there really isn't such a thing as only laptop (with running operating system) and camera that can stream. Most CDNs (like YouTube, FaceBook, etc) when dealing with a typical PC operating system (Windows, MacOS, or Linux) will keep things simple, so they typically use a Browser and its native capabilities to connect to a local connecting (which includes built-in) camera and mic, and send those feeds via native browser protocols (which may switch to RTSP... not really sure, ... I don't know nor care, so haven't dub into those details).