Hotkeys

richardcroy1

Hey, my hot keys aren't doing what I want.
I have them set as quick transitions. c is cut, f is for fade...etc, but when i press them I am going to a scene that begins with that letter.
Like- I watching a scene I put together and I want to switch to cut from fade before I transition- when I hit c it goes to the scene "Charlie." And it does it as a fade. Any thoughts on this? Did I set up hotkeys wrong somehow?
Side quest- when I am in studio mode the scenes don't advance to the next scene or even stay on the scene that I am on after a transition- for some reason it keeps jumping to a different scene as if it is going to a preset "I am supposed to go to this scene when any transition is complete" I would like for it to just advance to the next scene in the scene stack.

jbarradale

I have had numerous problems with hotkeys. It appears that OBS does not wish to distinguish which key is pressed and which action is to be taken. Currently, it appears that OBS will not recognize the difference between pressing "C", pressing "Shift+C", and pressing "CTRL+C". I keep changing the key assignments around until it does what I want it to. So, OBS does not seem to be able to distinguish what key you press at all, it performs actions incorrectly. In my case it switches to two scenes at the same time. As I stated, it has done this before, but then eventually it stops doing it wrong and I have no clue why.