Bug Report hotkeys scene switching

FaHu

Hello. Im not sure if that is teally a bug, but if i looking to switch my obs scene with any set hotkey and i have at the moment obs mp in foreground. It doesnt work. If any other window is in foreground. It works again. I using windows 8.1

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Hotkeys are disabled if certain controls in the main window are focused, such as the scenes/sources list boxes. Simple click out of them to de-focus them (like clicking on the mixer or something) and it should be okay.

doman18

Can it be turned off some way?

Because the biggest advantage of studio mode and long waited feature is (left) preview window - where i can set some corrections and edit scen before i show it on the (right) main screen. But when i do it i cant instantly switch scenes because after edition particular scene is hovered an this is annoying. I know that this is kind of useful feature because if you set up hotkeys on letters and then you use those letters to edit scene (change name or other stuff) then scen will be switched and this feature will prevent it. But it should be "turn off" switch for it.

Last edited: