Home Studio Set up

Hey there!
I really need your help setting up my home studio for a music radio show. Up until now I was using Traktor S3 along with its software, which was fine for me (using just one mic and my music) on Windows 10. Now that I want to have guests on my show and need a second mic as well as to have phone calls on air, I really have a problem with my previous set up, which was pretty basic. I bought a Scarlett 2i2 and realized that it's not the audio interface I could use with a software in order to control two mics (switching them on and off). And please don't suggest Voicemeeter Banana, there are serious problems with the sound or at least I didn't know how to make it sound right. I tried Mixxx in terms of software which is better in a way, but I don't think it works with OBS. Or does it? I was even considering of buying Rodecaster Pro, but then I saw that it's not ideal for a music radio show, it's perfect for a podcast.
To cut a long story short I need your help in terms of hardware and software. I already got a Scarlett 2i2, Traktor Controller and two mics. How can I make them all work and control in order to live stream via OBS? What software and hardware do you suggest? Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your help! <3