Question / Help High Encoding Error

Hex

Hello all and much kudos to whoever can help me.

So, I recently wiped my old hdd and installed my Windows 7 Professional on a new 2tb hdd.

Before the wipe, I could use OBS to record video (game capture) at 1920x810 @ 60fps. with zero issues. I set my encoder to "Software x264" using the "slow" preset (for my Twitch stream). I was also using the same encoder for recording, while playing, and had zero issues. My pc use would occasionally go to about 22% but then rapidly drop. After I reinstalled OBS on the new hdd (using the very same settings) as soon as I hit record, without even moving my character on the screen, I instantly get the overloaded encoder message at the bottom of OBS Studio.

Now, I like to fix issues myself, because I learn, but I have searched for days, high and low, on every forum I can read to find a solution to this issue and nothing has worked. Now I reach out to you in hopes someone can end this stress-ridden nightmare.

What have I tried?
-Output mode simple (using every preset, and switching them all one by one to different encoders, etc.)
-Output mode advanced (doing the same as mentioned above)
-Downloaded the AMD encoder (I use AMD graphics)
-Redownloaded and reinstalled the browser plugin (noticed browser issue in logs even though I installed the full version)
-Video tab changed even to the lowest output scaled resolution
-Reinstalled OBS studio
-Changed output path to my saved videos
-Disabled my anti-virus (using Avast, same as I was before this issue)
-Watched numerous Youtube videos and used all the settings they suggested
-Reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
-Some other things which I'm sure had no impact

So, after all of this, I instantly get the message (encoder overloaded) right after pushing record (OBS even shows very little pc usage). The only thing that has changed is a fresh install, which is supposed to fix problems, not cause them. I don't feel the need to put my pc specs here because they are in the logs, but, if you do want them, please ask and I will post.

I know there are other posts on this forum with an encoder overload issue, but I cannot find answers there.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I have tried to make this very long post easy to read.

https://gist.github.com/ede930596d8da5b2cd85a7a78e4eb789

Hex

Just a quick update. I changed the output file for my recorded videos, yet again, to my ssd.
My thought process was, if it is writing at the same time of recording, maybe it needs either a faster writer, or a closer drive to where the program is actually installed (my main C drive). I did have the output file directed to my secondary hdd, on it's second partition. The high encoder issues immediately disappeared, but comes up every now and then.

I then changed the output file to "My Videos" folder (Windows 7 Professional) on the main C drive and reduced the fps to 30 (which, if you recall from my last post, was never an issue before). I am getting the same intermittent message results that I was getting from my SSD, but both changes are light years from the issue I was having with the message never going away.

Also, a new issue has arisen. Now, when I go to remux the recording to mp4, it takes forever!

Hopefully this new found "solution" will help you guys discover a more concrete solution to my problem.

Things I have considered; memory leaks (which I have tested for, but not extensively), bad memory (already tested with no errors), power issue with the new hdd (which is 2tb vs. the old one at 1tb), or bad sectors on current hdd (but hdd is brand new, not a possible refurb or used).