Help with recording Audio ONLY...

LMP

I am NOT a computer person at all. I'm trying to teach myself. I can get OBS to work except for the audio. I am on a laptop {Windows 10} and 95% of the time I have the monitor playing though my tv {bluetooth linked}, I use a wireless keyboard & mouse. And when I start OBS it works fine video is great but the trouble starts when I play the video back. it has no sound or it has a lot of background noise. All I want to do is record my computer screen along with any corresponding audio without any other sounds {background}. Is this possible & if so how do I set it up? Again Please be kind as I know very little about the computer world & it's language. Thanks for any & all help that can be given. Wishing everyone a Blessed Night / Day depending on where you might be in the world.

PaulJ

I'm having the same problem trying to use my theater soundboard as a source that is independent of the cameras (im using 2 cams)

LMP

I'm having the same problem trying to use my theater soundboard as a source that is independent of the cameras (im using 2 cams)

Hey, I found something that worked for me. Everything seems to be working fine for me now. I downloaded an app called Ear Trumpet from the Microsoft Store. Played around with the settings & the one that worked for me was muting the (Realtek (R) Audio) Speaker / Headphone. Hopefully, this information helps you as well. Wishing You & Your Family a Blessed Day / Night depending on where you might be in the world.