Question / Help Help with Picarto and an old mac!

SofSketches

I really want to start streaming on picarto and I have a mac- this means that I can only use OBS. However, my mac is 10.6.8 snow leopard and the current version is not compatible with that. I also can't update my mac as it crashes when I do that. I've been to the page of old versions but none of them worked either, and I've looked all over the internet. I really want OBS to work so that I can livestream. Please help me.

Sapiens

Forum Moderator
We aren't able to help, you don't meet the minimum requirements to run the program. If you need assistance troubleshooting your operating system upgrade you should contact Apple support.

amsyar ZeRo

I really want to start streaming on picarto and I have a mac- this means that I can only use OBS. However, my mac is 10.6.8 snow leopard and the current version is not compatible with that. I also can't update my mac as it crashes when I do that. I've been to the page of old versions but none of them worked either, and I've looked all over the internet. I really want OBS to work so that I can livestream. Please help me.

Hmm,try checking your hard drive.Also don't update it from the App Store as it would just install El Capitan.Try to install Lion first here.