Help with Encoding errors

Shadowxx25

Hey everyone, I'm currently working with the church I go to to get their services online. I've given them an Elgato HD60 I don't use anymore and have gotten everything set up but when we tested it more today I noticed that it kept saying there were encoding errors.
https://obsproject.com/logs/AYrbAHxooViVQoKe
Above is the log. I'm not sure the best solution, I've tried changing settings in OBS, scaled output is set to 720p, and we didn't have this problem when I was trying it out the day before. I'm feeling like it might just be that the computer's hardware is lacking (it's an Inspiron 3650, it has an i3-6100 and 8gb of ram) but I figured I'd ask if there were any other settings I could tweak to get it working, if not is there a specific part of the computer I should look into upgrading?

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!

qhobbes

1. The version of Windows you are running (1909) has a limitation which causes performance issues in hardware accelerated applications (such as games and OBS) if multiple monitors with different refresh rates are present. Your system's monitors have 2 different refresh rates (59 and 60), so you are affected by this limitation.

To fix this issue, we recommend updating to the Windows 10 May 2020 Update (if available). Follow these instructions if you're not sure how to update. If you don't want to update or cannot update, set both monitors to the same refresh rate or disconnect a monitor.
2. Run OBS as Admin
3. At least one of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
Speakers / Headphones (Realtek Audio): 48000 Hz

Set the Sample rate to 48 kHz in the Audio Settings.
4. Use the Quick Sync (QSV) encoder instead of x264 with the following settings:
Profile: High
Preset: Quality
B-Frames and Key-Frames: 2
Bitrate: 2500
5. Set your El Gato FPS to 30