Question / Help Help with building a multi-input streaming box

RyanOOI

Hey all,

I have looked around the forums and found a number of posts on using a 2 pc set up for streaming, but I think my needs a bit beyond that and I am looking for some advice.

We are a independent game developer and will be starting a new project soon - we wanted to do live development streams from our team's computers, the set up would basically be 3 different HDMI inputs + a webcam. I have a diagram as I see how it would flow here:

http://i.imgur.com/2FCfw1t.png

Basic flow being:
3 x PC HDMI Output > HDMI Splitter > aVermedia c127 Game Broadcaster HD

Then mixing the separate feeds within OBS and stream to twitch.

While building the computer our contact and NCIX called me and wondered if I would be more interested in going for a xeon set up or a i7 skylake set up. I cannot find a definitive answer on which would be better.

My worry is that if we have 3 separate aVermedia cards all capturing 1080p plus a separate webcam capturing the same - will the computer be able to keep up with that demand?

I am fairly tech savvy when it comes to hardware but streaming in particular I am not 100% sure where a set up like this would lay for hardware requirements. Is there someone much smarter than me out there that can be my guiding savoir? :)

Thanks for any help you can give!

P.S - Budget is not really a concern - just want to be able to have a set up like this that will work at the lowest dollar amount.