Question / Help Help: Stream Preview freezes after a half second of streaming!

I will try to keep this as brief and simple as possible to make solving this problem more easy.

First and foremost, I am using an Elgato HD60 capture card and I completely followed through the instructions (From the OBS manual for my capture card model) to set it up for that capture card and my internet speed on OBS. I basically hold up to each requirement for this capture card; Internet Upload Speed is 12 Mbps and download speed is 3x that, I got my capture card set up right, my computer has the right amount of Gigahertz or whatever and the 4.0 gig on RAM and PLENTY of overall memory to spare. However, I have one fatal flaw, my laptop is a Intel (R) Celeron (R) processor and not an i7 (Whatever the hell that means).

I've got all my other ducks in order but this laptop I'm using has windows 8 and is an Asus and overall its a pretty good computer but its not made for gaming or anything. I'm pretty sure thats the big reason why I'm running into these issues with the stream preview freezing after a half a second, but what I really came here to find out is if I can make this work by adjusting different things on OBS according to my laptops rather limited capabilities. I already did a bunch of stuff to maximize my laptop performance like disc cleaning, deleting junk programs, freeing up space, virus scanning, defragmentation etc. I'll add some screenshots of my cpus info.

Screenshot (4).png

Any help would be greatly appreciated, so if someone with technical know how that can tell me what all this means, or better, help me FIX the problem, I would be very indebted to you because I'm a n00b.

Thank you!

Log File: https://gist.github.com/d31ec82b3a0beacd4c99

Last edited:
Last edited: