Question / Help Help plz? Atem Mini + OBS: Can't bring in more than 1 atem cap source (same channel)

B3AVSeattle

Hi, In OBS studio (or Streamlabs OBS) I'm trying to bring in multiple vid capture source of BlackMagic Atem Mini. I create 1 vid cap source, set to Blackmagic, and all looks good, working. Adding any more of that same source however and all others added of the same source just show a black screen. Can only see/show 1 of multiple ATEM Mini sources added. Something must be wrong. This shouldn't be an issue :S

I tested with capturing the webcam onboard and it works fine, can add multiple vid cap sources of the same webcam in OBS without issue. All are visible.
So I know it's not the HDMI cable to ATEM
But, when adding multiple vid cap source of same BlackMagic ATEM Mini, only 1 of the multiple are visible, the rest get added but are NOT visible (black screen).

The goal is to bring in 3 instances of same ATEM video capture and in OBS crop each for use/placement. Many have done this, what the heck is going on?

Atem firmware was updated. using Win driver 8.2.1
Windows 10 x64 1909 (has all latest updates)
Surface Pro 3 i7, 8gb ram, 512gb SSD (graphics onboard: Intel HD Graphics 5000,SP3 edition)

OBS Studio - latest version (Windows)
Streamlabs OBS - latest version (Windows)

Thank you for any and all help!
Joe

B3AVSeattle

Uh oh, upon further searching here in forum it seems what I'm trying to do is impossible. :S Best shot is copying a reference of a single capture to accomplish.