HELP - No Audio going into ZOOM from played Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 269711
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 269711

I've tried everything but apparently the wrong things.
I have OBS setup on a Windows 10 PC with Sound Blaster Audigy Sound Card. I have Virtual Cam and Virtual Cables installed so I can Send it to a ZOOM Meeting. (I'm not using OBS to stream just as a "camera" for ZOOM)

I have a LIVE CAMERA FEED setup on one SCENE. In scene 2 I have a MP4 Video with audio I want to switch to from my LIVE CAMERA and play a pre-recorded video with audio In my ZOOM meeting. In Zoom You can hear Audio from the LIVE CAMERA, and when I switch to the pre-recorded video file you can SEE the video, but NO Audio from the video.
The Audio meters in OBS are moving and bouncing into the yellow just fine when the video is played, but no audio on ZOOM's end, just video.

ANY HELP? I have to get this working in just a few days for a major Live Stream. I have to use OBS for ZOOM because I need to have a LIVE CAMERA along with pre-recorded videos I can play during the meeting.

I have another issue with sending ZOOM AUDIO back to the hosts who are being interviewed remotely but I'll post that in another thread.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled2-1.jpg