Question / Help HELP! My OBS Stream Video is orange.

Drakel_IV

I bought a brand new Razer Ripsaw. I did the whole plug and play, and turned off the setting on my PS4 that allows me to use it. The window in OBS shows the picture, but it is entirely off color.
Annotation 2020-05-09 122156.png

Orisa

Can I ask you something Harold, I've been looking at posts for like 3 weeks on this forum reading and teaching myself OBS, and I noticed you are always so mean to people in your comments, like you realize the reason they are here is to get help from people right? Not everyone is super tech savvy, and because you were so rude to so many people for like the 3 years of posts I saw, it made me want to actually post this. Not trying to be a jerk, I just don't understand why you treat others this way.

BigYuckFou

@Orisa, someone told me yesterday they would not help me because they didn't want to be a babysitter... I just asked a simple question too. So I asked them just to not respond to my posts... seems fairly easy.

A lot of folks here are have been here forever. and well, they get tired apparently of always answering the same questions. Its terrible.

Either way, most people here will ask you for the log. honestly just be glad he responded at all, because without the log 90%+ of folks here wont even look at your post and it would go unanswered forever.

Just a thought.

also, that is a odd orange color, never seen that before.

Harold

There are oddities with the razer ripsaw that cause problems like this.
What video formats do you have available to you in the drop-down?

Harold

Then the problem is likely with the card itself and you're going to need to contact razer support to deal with it.