HELP MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING ON OBS!!!!!!!

Stanley954

Hey I have a razerkyio camera and its not connected to my obs anymore but if you use my camera for a different software it works I tried making a new source with a different name, I changed usb ports nothing seems to work please help!!!

Attachments

• elgato.PNG
    elgato.PNG
    133.7 KB · Views: 56

L0nd0ner

I have the same problem. Worked fine until a week ago. Mine sometimes works if I toggle the resolution, format, etc. But it is not a fix. I will let you know if I find answer.

Stanley954

did you use your webcam twice in OBS ? delete all webcams sources in your scenes !
most wecams didnt support multi output so i can come to problems
check the windows Kamera Privancy Settings if OBS has Permission to use the Webcam!

my solution for use the webcam in OBS multiple times is

Create a Scene name it "WEBCAM FULL" Add the Webcam as source to it
View attachment 67628

when you need Filters Create a Scene name it eg "Webcam - Greenscreen Filter" and add the "Webcam - Full Screne" scene as source
View attachment 67629
now add the Filter to the "WEBCAM - Greenscreen Filter" Scene

View attachment 67630
you see the Webcam has the only the filter on the greenscreen scene ans this can be used as source in other scenes as webcam i used it on this way to usw the virtual webcam with the webcamfilter for obs ninja and discord ! at the same time i used it in OBS
thank you for your solutions but its still not working my webcam is still not showing up in devices but my camera is still working so idk its pretty annoying