Help me what did I do and how to fix back to normal?

Screenshot (135).png

What did I do? How to I center it again? Please help me. Thanks!
(Edit): when I mean help me I mean how would I make the black screen into the center? I know how to get video in. Just to clarify.​

Alex_Doss

Hello,

That seems weird for OBS,
I would try using Studio Mode to fix it, if that doesn't work go to your settings and take a screenshot of the "Video" and "Output" tabs, and I will try to help you from there.

Brotuulaan

That really doesn't seem like a setting. If there's nothing obvious to Alex when you post screenshots of the tabs he asked for, I would export your various settings (scene collection, any plugin settings, etc.) and reinstall OBS fresh. Perhaps toggling Studio Mode will fix it, but be prepared to spend some time resetting the whole application if necessary.

Alex_Doss

That really doesn't seem like a setting. If there's nothing obvious to Alex when you post screenshots of the tabs he asked for, I would export your various settings (scene collection, any plugin settings, etc.) and reinstall OBS fresh. Perhaps toggling Studio Mode will fix it, but be prepared to spend some time resetting the whole application if necessary.

I was thinking it could have been a resolution issue and you can configure the resolution in the video tab, however now that I think about it, OBS would automatically center it no matter what resolution and your solution might work.

EDIT: I just reread what you said, yes if there is no issues in those tabs then your solution should work, if not something might be wrong with your drivers, display, etc.

Last edited: