Help me I am so panicked and scared

I have had a stream key in saved in my OBS for a twitch channel I dont remember the name of. I have accidentally constantly been turning on the stream and streaming without me knowing. I am scared that sensitive information has been streamed. I deleted the stream key instead of saving it like an idiot. I tried checking the logs but it gives no details as to where it was streaming to. I am so panicked right now. How do i find out where I was streaming to?

Thank you so much to anyone that can help.

chegele

Is this info not available somewhere on your Twitch account? Can you log into Twitch? Also, if you don't have archiving set up on Twitch, there's no way to view past streams.

Is this info not available somewhere on your Twitch account? Can you log into Twitch? Also, if you don't have archiving set up on Twitch, there's no way to view past streams.
That's the thing, my i forgot the name of the twitch account and cannot for the life of me find it in any of my emails. Is archiving on by default?

No it's thankfully off by default. It's something you have to deliberately enable.
Online it's saying that twitch streams are saved for 2 weeks before deletion for normal accounts. Do you mean to say the deletion is on by default?

I'm relieved to hear that if you meant that it just wont save publically

chegele

To my understanding, to actually publicly post past streams so that folks on the web can search and see them, you need to enable archiving ... which, at least in the past, is disabled by default. I reckon Twitch probably keeps copies of the streams somewhere on their servers for a period of time before purging them, but I don't think random people on the web will be able to access them unless you have archiving enabled.

jennerate

Do you receive a Twitch Stream Summary email after you've streamed to this Twitch account? If so it has the stream name on the top right of the email. So you now know the Account Name and email address and should be able to reset the password so you can access the account to see what streams, if any, it has stored.