Help for recording gameplays on Gaming Laptop

Avaneesh_GG

Hello! I am new to using OBS and I wanted to know a way to properly record gameplays on my laptop. I have configured OBS in windows graphics settings to low power mode to get the iGPU's output since I cannot record anything with the GPU. My game lags while recording gameplays. I cannot even record Minecraft at a constant frame rate of 60fps. Can anyone help me? What could be the reason causing this lag? Is my pc too slow or are my specs not enough?

My Laptop's specs :-
Intel Core i5 9300H
GTX GeForce 1650
8 GB RAM
512GB SSD

FerretBomb

It would be strongly advised to set both OBS and Minecraft to run on the GTX 1650. Here are instructions on how to do that post-Win10 1903.
Don't use Display Capture, it's the least-performant capture method; once both Minecraft and OBS are on the 1650, you should be able to use either Game Capture or Window Capture to grab video from it (and delete the Display Capture source, just having it sitting around can cause problems).

Once that has been done, please post a logfile of a live streaming or recording session at least 30 seconds in length, and we'll be able to help further.