help about new plug in virtual cam it does not work

Renzo_art

hello i want some help i did dowloaded teh las plug in virtual cam , i installed but 2 things hapended.. when i iniciate virtual cam with all windows stopped it allowed me to activate start virtual cam. Then i changed on Zoom settings video sourse but it does not recognize any obs virtual cam only my webcam... 2 thing when i activated in obs virtual cam with all teh other windows block and and activate flip camara horizontal on virtual cam window OBs crashes.. from now im stuck on this step..

my name is Renzo, my email is renzo_art@hotmail.com

GeeMack

Then i changed on Zoom settings video sourse but it does not recognize any obs virtual cam only my webcam...

Close OBS and your Zoom software, even the Zoom that runs in the tray/task bar. Then start OBS and start your Virtual-Cam. Then go re-open your Zoom and see if the OBS Virtual-cam shows up as a choice.

2 thing when i activated in obs virtual cam with all teh other windows block and and activate flip camara horizontal on virtual cam window OBs crashes..

Don't use the horizontal flip screen in the Virtual-Cam settings. It's buggy and can cause crashes. If you need to flip it, right-click your camera source in the "Sources" list, go to "Transform", and do the "Flip Horizontal" or "Flip Vertical" there.