HAVING TROUBLE SETTING UP BLUE YETI

azza

Hi,

I've setup my blue yeti and it works but there is a echo sound and its not really a crisp sound like you would hear on a normal streamers live stream. I've added filters to mic/aux to try and figure out if i can play with the sound but it doesn't change to sound at all. I've monitor and output in advanced settings and watched countless videos to figure out the issue. No matter what settings i change the sound never changes coming from the mic. It also is very loud even with the gain all the way down. It's on cardioid setting on the mic. I can clearly hear all key stokes and outside noises even when they are very far away. I thought it could be where the mic is placed (on the original stand from box, haven't got mic arm) but no matter where i position the mic it doesn't change. I'm not sure if its obs or just the mic itself.

Please help this is doing my head in and i just cant find a video or a thread that helps out my situation, if there any more info needed to help with me just let me know.

There is a current log file, hope this helps out.

Thanks in advance.

https://obsproject.com/logs/8yScxmQgepd946-u