Having Issue in Streaming with pixelated quality on youtube.....

Noobie1303

My Current Setup is:

Processor: Ryzen 9 3900xt GPU: AMD RX 6600 Asus Dual RAM: 32GB(8x4) 3200 MHz XPG Adata Gammix Monitor 1: Acer VG240YS 165 Hz IPS 24 Inch Monitor 2: LG 22MP68VQ 21 Inch IPS 75Hz

And I'm Having issue with my Streaming on YouTube

YouTube Link: https://youtube.com/live/xS6vcPhaJCM

Please help me to get a batter quality stream. please can anyone find out the issue and help me? I'll be really thankfull to him/her.

Attachments

• 2023-09-24 19-35-49.txt
    64.6 KB · Views: 26

sandrix

There is no longer a need to use HLS for HEVC on YouTube, so you can leave RTMP

Bottom line, your stream should run in 2K on YouTube, no matter what resolution is set in OBS

Noobie1303

can you please give me all the settings details..... like

Which Encoder Should i use what should be the settings..... I need it more explained way. I'm new to streaming.

I Searched the internet and tried to copy tons of different settings but i could not get that high quality non blury and non pixelated stream. so please help me....

or should i purchase a RTX 2080 for better encoder.....

PaiSand

Run the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it gives. Do NOT change anything.
Restart OBS (very important)
Test it as is.
Done

Last edited:

sandrix

can you please give me all the settings details..... like

Which Encoder Should i use what should be the settings..... I need it more explained way. I'm new to streaming.

I Searched the internet and tried to copy tons of different settings but i could not get that high quality non blury and non pixelated stream. so please help me....

or should i purchase a RTX 2080 for better encoder.....

Unfortunately I don't have a manual in English. This is what I can offer you
If you seriously decide to stream, then you should think about an NVIDIA video card. Just think if it's worth it.

Noobie1303

Unfortunately I don't have a manual in English. This is what I can offer you
If you seriously decide to stream, then you should think about an NVIDIA video card. Just think if it's worth it.
Should i buy a RTX 2080.... i can get a pre owned card for very cheap..... It is cheaper than the actual price of RX 6600 which i bought..... so should i go for it...

sandrix

The RTX 2080 is about the same in terms of performance, but will provide much higher quality for streaming. So yes, it is a good option. But be sure to check its condition and temperatures, since the video card itself is quite old. Great RTX 3060 Ti option.

Last edited: