Question / Help Hauppauge Not taking Sound.

Mrgreen55

I got the Hauppauge working in the Obs 9.1 but in the preview screen i can see the picture but it not taking sound from the Hauppauge does anyone now how to fix this?

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Right now, OBS does not output capture card sound to the desktop. It will only be sent to the stream/recording. You should see the audio meter for the device still moving.

Which Hauppauge device is it? Also can we see some logs? I see the audio bar move and get the audio from my HD PVR 2 GE with it.

Mrgreen55

Which Hauppauge device is it? Also can we see some logs? I see the audio bar move and get the audio from my HD PVR 2 GE with it.
The Rocket. I don't know if this has to do with the audio thing but i cant run the new obs and the hauppauge capture program at the same time only the new obs.

If i didn't get the right logs let me know ill try to put the right one up .

Attachments

• logs2.zip
    341.1 KB · Views: 32

MrLuvvaLuvva

I'm having the same issue as you, but only with the PS3 as I'm connecting it via component - my PS4 through hdmi is giving me no issue with sound. I just wanted to pass that on if it was a PS3

Mrgreen55

I'm having the same issue as you, but only with the PS3 as I'm connecting it via component - my PS4 through hdmi is giving me no issue with sound. I just wanted to pass that on if it was a PS3

oo will then DAM you ps3 :( but thx for the info MrLuvvaLuvva :)

HiddeninInSmoke

Im having this problem on PS4 with the rocket, I can only get video if i use multi plat or studio. but i cant get sound no matter what i do. (i use party chat and wanna here as much of whats going on in chat and game as i can)