Question / Help Graphic tablet pen, cursor is not seen

Wiewiorek

Hello,

How to fix this issue?
Mouse or we can call it graphic pen's cursor is not seen on records.
I have checked in settings is it hide either on the program when I create recording desktop do you have any idea about this?
Thanks,
Wiewiorek

EDIT:
One additional thing. The cursor is available on records but it doesn't move with my pen mouse. so for example I write something on the top of the screen using my tablet pen and there I cannot see my cursor, but it's frozen on the bottom on the screen and it doesn't move.

Last edited:

djdas

Hi, I am facing exactly the same issue as you have described.
If you have found a solution, would you share it, how??
would be very grateful..

JustHereToAsk

I don't know if this is still an issue, but I had the same problem and could fix it in OBS 25.0.4, Windows version is 10.0.18363.720.
I use MS Whiteboard and the pen cursor does not show when I try to record the full screen only. However, the cursor is properly shown and recorded when I record the MS-Whiteboard window. And for some strange reason, the cursor is also recorded in the fullscreen capture, if any window capture is present in the sources. You must not set this source to invisible, but you can make it arbitrarily small or just put it below the fullscreen source.
There now may be two cursors in the recording, one is following the pen and the other one is static and indicates the last position of the mouse, but you can move the static cursor to someplace else, so it is not that big a deal.

Hi, I am facing exactly the same issue as you have described.
If you have found a solution, would you share it, how??
would be very grateful..

Daniel An

I found a work-around. Go to Windows 10 settings: Mouse -> Additional Mouse Options -> pointer options and enable Display pointer trails to the shortest setting.

bradillac

Just chiming in to say this worked for me as well. Doesn't really address the root of the problem and it's annoying to have that flicker when I move my cursor BUT it totally does the trick as a legitimate workaround! Thanks Daniel An!

waxeed

i have the same issue and i finally found the solution for it.
u need to disable Windows-ink only for photoshop and make it on for everything else
and how to do that is go to Wacom's tablet setting > application > add photoshop and disable windows-ink
but leave it on on "ALL OTHERS"