Question / Help Grabbing webcams/windows for a group call

Hi all, my streams are working fairly well but I wanted to ping the community and see what people are using for guest webcams... the situation is, my podcast co-host moved out of town so now we do our show remotely over Zoom. I grab his webcam as a window capture from the Zoom app and do a picture-in-picture on OBS. It's working great. I tried Skype, but to run it with video was bogging down my computer like crazy, and Zoom is much more friendly.

Question as we move forward and bring in guests (i.e. multiple guest webcams), is there a more convenient video conference app? As it stands, Zoom can't make separate windows for each member of the call - this would be the most convenient option. Rather, it auto-switches my view based on who is talking. It's fairly handy, but every member may have a dif webcam size/quality, which makes organizing my stream window pretty hectic.

Has anyone had luck with conference/video call apps with multiple guests AND streaming with OBS?

Cheers

peterjobo

Could you handle the Skype calls on a separate computer and use that as a separate feed to the OBS machine?