Good PC but not so great ISP for Streaming

ShenFrio

So, like title says, im actually streaming on Facebook Gaming and im actually streaming but at some point stream gets kinda blurry, even if its watchable i kind of want to look if i can improve it at some point. These are my specs and my speed.

My upload speed is 5Mbps and i dont know what is my optimal config for this, i play mostly fast paced shooters but i also play some strategy like age of empires and league sometimes.

My CPU is a Ryzen 5 3600 and my GPU is a RTX 2060

I'd would be great if you could show me some configurations for this specs

Looking forward for your responses!
Heres my log file

S3OrO

hello friend lately i had the same problem and after many headaches i found a solution.
I copy and paste my solution from the forum.

Hi everyone, I found a solution for pixelated or blurry video :)
YouTube is prioritizing its vp09 codec for larger channels with higher audiences.
for small channels or little audience youtube prioritizes the avc1 codec and that is where the problem lies.
The avc1 codec is recommended for resolutions up to a maximum of 480p and therefore we have a blurred or pixelated image.
if you are a small channel or with little audience like me youtube will give you the avic1 codec then you will have a blurry or pixelated image.
The solution for youtube to give you the vp09 codec is to transmit at a resolution of 2k 2560x1440 then your image will be perfect because youtube will give you the vp09 codec.
Do not worry if you do not have a computer to transmit at that resolution, you can configure your transmission to 1080p and do a rescaling at 2560x1440 in this way your obs will not consume you, I leave you some captures with the rescaled configuration.
How can I find out which codec my YouTube video is using?
right click on youtube video and select what i show in screenshot.

remember bit rate depends on your internet, for 1080p high resolution streaming I recommend 12.000 bit
you can lower the quality of the preset and uncheck the initial checkbox if you have performance issues.
Surely you will have the solution that I transmit to you on facebook and youtube and finally I could solve this problem

Attachments

• Oupt.png
    Oupt.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 37
  • video.png
    video.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 34

S3OrO

before trying my solution try increasing the bitrate which will improve blur, if it doesn't work for you try my solution