Question / Help Getting disconnect from any stream platform!

Gyzen

Hello, i'm posting this here, couse i have alredy tryed everything possible. I rad all the posts, all the Q&A similar to my case but still.. I could not solve the problem.

qEbnkND.jpg

The stream doesnt start, the bitrates "buffer" is green and fine to 1600+ bitrates than, they start dropping and so frames! The strange part is, if i try to stream with OBS Studio, i get the same problem BUT i use the NVIDIA Nvec on OBS STUDIO i can stream without problems, if i try it on the normal Obs it doesnt work.... things i tryed:

• Called my ISP for a check on the line, stable and without problems
  • Tryed with a different PC
  • Tryed on Youtube/Hitbox/Twitch, same problem
  • Tryed without Firewall/Antivirus etc..
  • Tryed with OBS Multiplatform/Studio
The only thing that changed till it was working well, is my router that my ISp changed.

Harold

Who is your internet provider?
And why do you think that streaming with nvenc at all is a good idea?

Gyzen

My isp is Fastweb, i dont think Nvec is a good idea, the normal x264 wasnt working, i tryed with Nvec and it worked for a bit.

Harold

And does a regular speedtest show you getting the speeds you're supposed to on your connection?

Gyzen

For moths.... Actually the problem at start was about my IP, it was natted, with a static public ip i solved ALL my problems... After they changed my router they resetted my line and i started having an higher latency and those problems streaming. Dont know what to say....

Gyzen

Well... i dont get wher is the problem, many other using fastweb here and having no issue.... Any idea?

Osiris

I'm not sure what you expect from us? We can't exactly come over and fix your connection issues (even if we could fix those).

Gyzen

well, i didnt ask you to fix my connection, i just asked for help, maybe if you have some tip or idea that might help me resolving those issue... Maybe in the past you had a similar case or MAYBE thers some other tool that can analyze my network... i dont know...