Game Capture unable to capture Nvidia Filters

NvidiaFilterino

Dear OBS Team, i have a question about streaming COD - Modern Warfare, specially warzone. Iam sure you already heard the issue that OBS cant capture Nvidia Filters while using game capture, i read every forum thread, i was on Nvidias forum where they didnt even answer and tried using display capture. The problem is iam a high level player, playing FPS games since almost 16-18years Counterstrike 1.5 (lan), and display Capture causes INPUT LAG which is just unacceptable on a certain level.... and decreases my Fps for almost 20. I asked several high level Warzone Streamers (iron, shade, Ekwah) they are all using Display Capture which i cant on my middle end rig..(I7 6700k@4.6Ghz 1060tiOC) I would really like to share my gameplay with other people but iam not able to. Does anyone know an older OBS version which is capable of capturing nvidia filters -, (2-3years ago i could capture Nvidiafilters in PUBG) - with game capture, are you working on a fix or can someone suggest me some other software that i can only use in Modern Warfare?