Question / Help Game Capture No Longer Working For All Games (Black Screen, Audio Captures Fine)

Log: https://gist.github.com/ac547ea4c74d403924de

Prior to December 2015, I streamed a number of games using Game Capture with only a little difficulty, usually involving having to change the game capture's source specifically to the program I was trying to capture. This worked successfully. Today, I tried to have a triumphant return to streaming. Unfortunately, Game Capture prevented me from playing any game in fullscreen. This is even more infuriating considering I use OBS to also record videos for YouTube, and this will soon prevent me from being able to keep my schedule.

I've had problems streaming games via OBS before that were never responded to or fixed. Dungeon Defenders II, for instance, failed to stream in Game Capture and only would work when played in windowed mode. Killing Floor 2 failed to be streamable using any capture method at all. I rolled with each of these, but now it's become impossible.

I've tried running OBS as administrator, enabling the anti-cheat box, disabling Steam overlays from my games, updating my drivers, everything I could think of. But at this rate, I'm going to be unable to stream anything with even mediocre quality. Nothing I could find online helped, so I fear that I'm just going to be unable to stream until I buy specialized software.

Found the problem. Some of the .dll files for capturing were corrupted. Uninstalled, rebooted, attempted a reinstall. Found some of the installation's writing was failing. Deleted the appropriate files, rebooted, attempted another reinstall. Everything with the exception of the games that were already giving me problems back in 2015 works now.