Game Capture crashing Minecraft

SipiLee

Every time I view the game capture when it's on Minecraft, the game immediately crashes. It does work on other games like Subnautica however.

I am not using any other capture programs or game overlays but I do launch games from GeForce. When I launched Minecraft without GeForce, it would still crash, but sometimes it would work for a bit and then crash. I have turned all of the settings in game and in OBS all the way down, and that fixed it but the video was corrupt and it would crash again after. So even when it does work, I'm afraid the whole video will be corrupted.

I could just use display capture, but whenever I go out of full screen, the rest of the screen will be visible. That's not a huge problem, but I would prefer to have this working.
Does anyone know a fix?

Attachments

• Crash report - game capture.txt
    42.2 KB · Views: 3

SpectreKid

Should be something to do with Minecraft then.

Can you check your JVM Arguments on Minecraft, and see how much memory it is taking up? This shouldn't be an issue for most, but it's a good starting point, as I have had multiple complaints about Minecraft using tons of memory and crashing other applications (the latter I have experienced myself.)