Question / Help Game capture and audio problems

Boozfob

So i have been trying to record with OBS MP for 2 days now but i cant quite get it to work.

So i have a few problems, firstly OBS MP doesnt really like my MSI overlay, but i dont really need it so i can turn it off, however it did work with "normal" OBS when i used that.

Secondly, game capture doesnt want to capture Arma 3 or GTA V, the only "connection" i could find between them is that they both use D3D11, CSGO and World of Warships uses D3D9 and D3D9B(?) and they both work.

LOG: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/a23047f5d605c9befccd

Thirdly, the sound.
I have been trying to setup the sound recording so i have skype on a separate audio track. Im using VB cable, so i have 3 "virtual audio cables", however when i use them i get a delay because of the listen to feature, is there any good workaround for this? (A delay on the skype sound only is fine)

This is how i want it, is it possible without alot of delays etc?
592c28c952590a6a211f27e92b5e15a5.png

It also seems like my audio tracks get mixed somehow, i have no idea how that happens.
34bfd442d8134da6c285a8d75fa15a47.png

5befa3b5b6be2fbbc0d07ee8d0bfab70.png

Thanks in advance and sorry for my shitty grammar.

edit: deleted massive fail..

edit2: Added picture showing how i want the audio.

edit3: added another picture..

Last edited:

Boozfob

For Arma & GTA, did you try with Anti-Cheat Compatibility Hook on ?

I did try that on Arma yesterday, didnt work. (Tried most combinations of stuff..)

But i just tried on GTA V and it worked, so i tried on Arma and that also worked now.. I tried restarting both OBS and Arma and it still works, so i guess its working now somehow..
1 problem solved atleast, thanks for your reply. :)

But i still need some help with the sound

Last edited:

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
You probably didn't separate the audio into the separate tracks in Advanced Audio Settings (the gear next to the Mixer box). You have to assign audio sources to different tracks. Looks like you have them all assigned to all tracks.

Boozfob

You probably didn't separate the audio into the separate tracks in Advanced Audio Settings (the gear next to the Mixer box). You have to assign audio sources to different tracks. Looks like you have them all assigned to all tracks.

That fixed it (I feel kinda dumb now, lol..), now the only "problem" is the delay because of the "listen to" in windows. it doesnt really matter, but it bothers me because i know its there.