Question / Help Game audio gone when video is uploaded to youtube.

Scoopyotter

Recently, I have been trying to record videos of CS:GO, and the clips that I get when I am done recording do not have the game audio when uploaded to youtube, however, my voice can be heard. There is also no way for me to tell if the audio is missing for a few hours as each video I record is about 30 minutes long and youtube takes about 5 hours to upload one. Also, when I review the video in my regular files (Where it is saved to), I can hear it in the windows "Movie and TV" video player, which I don't understand. The file type that I am using is mp4. I want to start my channel, and I don't have any other way to record my screen. If anyone has the slightest idea, it would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

KCee

I see this is an old post...did you ever resolve this issue? I am having the same issue. I am able to record audio and video using OBS Studio and successfully playback the video and audio via the MP4 file created. However, when uploading to YouTube, the video loads and plays back but there is no audio????