Full screen mode for mobile devices

SnakyMobile

Recording a mobile device on obs

When I record my phone on obs I put my Elgato settings to 1080p and it still looks really bad so I put the resolution to custom and 1920x1080 and it put these black bars? Does anyone know how to put it in full screen without stretching it and keeping it at 1920x1080 1080p please help!!! this is when I go in a game like cod mobile.

Fitey

Recording a mobile device on obs

When I record my phone on obs I put my Elgato settings to 1080p and it still looks really bad so I put the resolution to custom and 1920x1080 and it put these black bars? Does anyone know how to put it in full screen without stretching it and keeping it at 1920x1080 1080p please help!!! this is when I go in a game like cod mobile.
I think it's because your phone screen isn't 1920x1080 so there has to be black bars

SnakyMobile

But other YouTubers have it in good quality like iferg and it’s not stretched and their using a iPad I’m using a iPhone XR what base resolution do I put it at? And is stretched good?

Fitey

But other YouTubers have it in good quality like iferg and it’s not stretched and their using a iPad I’m using a iPhone XR what base resolution do I put it at? And is stretched good?
maybe they use an app or something to resize their game