Font of "scenes", "sources", etc is super small, how do I fix?

kgshot

This really only became an issue yesterday, as it was normal before then. The font of scenes, sources, audio mixer, scene transitions, controls, and all of their content is really small. The only thing that remained a normal font were the scenes.

I checked the compatibility in properties and have all of the boxes unchecked (as someone in another thread had recommended doing for a possible fix). As they were already unchecked, it did not fix anything.

Attached is a picture of what OBS looks like now that everything is tiny and difficult to read. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• obs picture.JPG
    obs picture.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 473

kgshot

for anyone wondering, I restarted my computer and it went back to normal. Not sure why the font became tiny to begin with but restarting seemed to fix it!

FerretBomb

Just to add a bit of commentary, normally this sort of thing is caused by running a scaled UI; Windows by default will run fonts/icons/etc at a larger size to compensate when a high-resolution display is in use, as the text at its normal size would be very tiny (or unreadable). Wild guess, I'd expect that UI scaling is in use on the system, but OBS' UI scaling compatibility glitched a bit and was showing the font at 100% (non-upsized) for some reason until the reboot.