FIX the MIXER

NeonsStyle

Hey,

When you set the mixer up in Advanced Audio Properties so say each track has it's own device, and then you change the
device; the software automatically resets the mixer by default to tick ALL BOXES for that device. So that that device now
overwrites all other track audio.

I just lost an hour of recording, because the game audio was mixed in with the mic audio because OBS forgot what device
my Mic was set to. I had to change it, but didn't realise it'd fuck up my mixer. The worst thing is the video I just recorded
turned out to be one of the best videos I've done in this series, and it's lost because he has no game audio now.

Also; I don't trust OBS's Mic Audio as it nearly always has a sine wave of volume through the entire track. Meaning
the volume goes up and down through the whole mic recording; so I use Audacity to record mic audio. As I backup
I still have OBS record the mic, but today it fucked me over. If there was a way to fix the volume sine wave issue AND
change the default setting for the mixer it'd be great

Suggestion: Put the mixer in Settings and have it fixed! ie once it's set, the software will never change it again, unless the user
changes it.

Suggestion: Fix the Volume sine wave that OBS is doing to the mic recording through my Rode NT-USB. I don't get this when
I record with Audacity, it only happens in OBS recordings. ie the track instead of looking even volume, looks very wavy through
it's entire length; hence the term sine wave.

Thanks

Neon