Question / Help Facecam delay in Game Capture

amsyar ZeRo

Okay,so I've figured out that this is a Game Capture issue,not a CPU issue as I also recorded Minecraft in the same way,and it also desyncs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLevAMr-8G0

FYI the two YouTube links from the post above and this post are actually edited but you can see in some parts the 'not -syncing' appears.

I think I need to change this title to 'Facecam delay in Game Capture' as the title was misleading.Sorry.

So,I think the best solution is to just stick with Display Capture as that's the best for Mac users.For now.

First, how the hell can you actually play a game with all that CRAP in the chat log? Holy sugarplums, that's annoying.

Secondly, try clicking the little settings gear next to "Mixer" on the main screen, ensure that the delay is ZERO ms. Then if you audio is delayed, set a negative value. That would just a workaround, I'm pretty sure that there's some funky set up and recording going on.

amsyar ZeRo

Okay,thank you.But what I mean is that the audio doesn't sync in the middle of recording,not from the beginning.So if I put a negative number,wouldn't that desync my audio from the beginning?

amsyar ZeRo

Hey guys!I had identified the source of the problem,it's my webcam!The sound is actually correct,but the webcam lags behind.And this only happens when I try to record Minecraft,DoTA 2,FPS games etc(heavy games).

Question:How to speed up webcam?

Please reply ASAP.