Question / Help Facebook Livestream not working

Rader

Hello -- I appreciate you reading this. I've checked settings for the bitrate and it is at the suggest 4000, but I get the message from facebook "This video cannot be played." Any ideas? Thanks, Rader
Here is the event log
Event Logs

Facebook has not received video signal from the video source for some time. Check that the connectivity between the video source and Facebook is sufficient for the source resolution and bitrate. Check your video encoder logs for details. If problems persist, consider improving connection quality or reducing the bitrate of your video source.
Facebook has not received video signal from the video source for some time. Check that the connectivity between the video source and Facebook is sufficient for the source resolution and bitrate. Check your video encoder logs for details. If problems persist, consider improving connection quality or reducing the bitrate of your video source.
about a minute ago

Live Service received the video signal
about a minute ago

2 minutes ago

3 minutes ago