Question / Help Facebook live problem

obsss

Hi everyone,

recently I did a Facebook streaming using an iMac and a Blackmagic ultra studio HD. After few minutes the connection dropped (red square on ohs and frame lost), and I had to drop down the bitrate to make the connection work, so I thought it may be a connection problem, maybe my connection was not enough? I had over 50mb in upload, but it was a shared connection, other pcs and Macs were connected to it, maybe there was a down in the connection?

Another thing that worries me it's in the statistics panel. I think the iMac I'm using it's pretty good for just a streaming (not recording), but the FPS is in yellow and from 30 fps (as Facebook requires) drops to 25, the "average time to render frame" goes red and the "frames missed due to rendering lag" goes yellow and red, from 3% to 7%. Even now, I have the app open, with just a scene with one image, and "frames missed due to rendering lag" is yellow and around 2%. Is it normal???

This is my hardware:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4
3,5 GHz Intel Core i5
8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 575 4096 MB

I connected this iMac to a Blackmagic ultra studio HD with a SDI cable with A/V embedded with a 1080i50 signal. The Ultrastudio is connected to the iMac with a thunderbolt 3 cable.

This is the log from the Facebook live session:

https://obsproject.com/logs/GaG0tZ4fcy3_GMC8