Extreme lag whenever I record, and it doesn't properly record the entire thing I record.

Napoleen

Basically, I tried to record minecraft for fun, and minecraft was at around 30-40 FPS, including when recording, but once I played back what I recorded, there were like 3 frames in the entire video, less than 1 frames per second. Also, on other times, it just wouldn't record, and would only do the settings menu, though this might just be because of the nonexistence of any frames, really. Please help quickly, I guess.

I believe this is the correct log file, hopefully at least.

koala

You CPU is way too weak to do video encoding. If you have Quicksync (QSV) as encoder available, try this, otherwise software encoding (x264) will overload your weak CPU. Look into Settings->Output->Streaming->Encoder and Settings->Output->Recording->Encoder and set Hardware (QSV).

Napoleen

You CPU is way too weak to do video encoding. If you have Quicksync (QSV) as encoder available, try this, otherwise software encoding (x264) will overload your weak CPU. Look into Settings->Output->Streaming->Encoder and Settings->Output->Recording->Encoder and set Hardware (QSV).
damn, i knew it had something to do with my horrible computer. i can’t seem to find quicksync, so i’ll try and see how I can get it, but if i, in the end, cant get my hands on quicksync, is there anything i can do? or will have to go back to using some watermarked software.

koala

According to ark.intel.com, your CPU is able to support Quicksync. If it isn't available for you, you might try to upgrade your Intel graphics driver and see if it becomes available.